I've seen this issue in Fedora 23/24/25. It will build the first time fine,
but any successive builds complain about finding GSL. What I ended up doing
is commenting out the last two lines in FindGSL.cmake:

#INCLUDE(FindPackageHandleStandardArgs)
#FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS(GSL DEFAULT_MSG GSL_LIBRARIES
GSL_INCLUDE_DIRS GSL_LIBRARY_DIRS)

-Michael