Hi Derek,

Thank you for your email. If you could find that file it would be really
helpful. What I want to do is to alternate between two or more values of
gain after specific intervals. Can I alternate like this using the command
port interface? How will the block USRP sink block know which value to use
? Can you kindly explain that a bit.