Hey all -

We would like to provide a brief update on GRCon17:

*Tickets*
We've had a fair number of ticket sales come through since registration
went live a couple of weeks ago, and we're looking forward to another year
of strong attendance.

Registration:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gnu-radio-conference-2017-tickets-32325995924

*Talks*
Thank you to those of you that have submitted talks so far! We have
received some really interesting abstracts already, and we are working on
an outline of the conference program which will go live on the site soon.
We are structuring the conference program to allow for more tutorial-style
content while maintaining the high quality of technical presentations that
you are accustomed to seeing at GRCon.

Call for Presentations: http://gnuradio.org/grcon-2017/submit/
<http://gnuradio.org/grcon-2017/submit/>

*Sponsors*
We already have three sponsors committed to the conference!

Sponsor page: http://gnuradio.org/grcon-2017/sponsors/

*Ettus Research - Diamond Sponsor:*
Ettus Research™, a National Instruments (NI) company since 2010, is the
world’s leading supplier of software defined radio platforms, including the
Universal Software Radio Peripheral (USRP™) family of products. By
supporting a wide variety of development environments on an expansive
portfolio of high performance RF hardware, the USRP platform is the SDR
platform of choice for thousands of engineers, scientists and students
worldwide for algorithm development, exploration, prototyping and
deployment for next generation wireless technologies across a wide variety
of applications.

*Corgan Labs - Gold Sponsor:*
We are Corgan Labs. As a leader within the GNU Radio community, our mission
is to empower other engineers and developers to leverage software-defined
radio (SDR) technology. We offer training and project consulting services,
which are proven to shorten the learning curve and make development teams
more productive. If your team is looking to learn the basics of SDR, is
struggling to overcome unexpected development challenges, or is considering
how to use the latest in SDR technology, we hope to help you through this
process.

*Innovative Integration - Silver Sponsor:*
Innovative Integration, a Molex Company,  designs and manufactures a
variety of products which operate synergistically. Our broad range of XMC
and FMC I/O modules support capture and playback of analog signals from DC
to 5 GHz, with any number of channels phase-aligned and synchronous. These
can be combined with our rugged, embedded PC or SoC single board-computers
and custom programmed using our comprehensive Malibu C++ control library
and Framework Logic software packages to rapidly deploy unique products for
real-time control, wireless communications, medical instrumentation and
portable field measurements.  Included within our portfolio is our Digital
Transceiver and Digital Receiver series, which is a turnkey solution
providing an integrated data logger, digital down conversion (DDC), digital
up conversion (DUC), and a spectrum analyzer (FFT) in a compact system. The
Digital Transceiver is a turnkey solution providing an integrated data
logger, digital down conversion (DDC), digital up conversion (DUC), and a
spectrum analyzer (FFT) in a compact system.

Cheers,
The GRCon Organizing Committee