Hi Zach,

Cross platform development isn't a trivial thing.  Sometimes you can make short
cuts, for example if the development host is the same OS version as the target
and you are just changing processors.  But more typically when you're going
thru this you must be capable of maintaining and building matching packages
among both the host and target.  Probably the first question is do you really
need to do this?  I personally decided to boot a Linux distribution that
supports gnuradio packages from an external USB hard drive.  If there is a real
need to do cross development, then I suggest starting with building and testing
some trivial package first.  If not the USB drive solution is pretty cheap.

Jim