Hello.

Yes, with Time sink I can see the difference, but if the signal is
compound of some other signals (for instance  signal=1K/amplitude +1
+2K/amplitude -1 +3K/qamplitude +1 +4K/amplitude +1 )  i would like to
see the 2k signal as -1 amplitude, but in the power spectrum it will
appear as possitive and in the QT time sink it is very difficult to see
the signal as it is a complex one.

regards