Hi Stack Programer,

seriously, your mail is sub-standard: Please explain your statements and
ask well-defined questions. I'll try to point out what's wrong here

On 23.05.2017 16:20, Stack Programer wrote:

>       Steps to reproduce
>
> 1.I had a HackRF one TX DVB-T,and a RX-DVBT with hackRF one, in
> receive it sucks .....

What does "it sucks" mean? For all I know (and it's not even a product
of the company that pays me), it's a fine device. Chances are your
receiving software isn't configured optimally.

> 2.with rtl-sdr and vlc it can received DVB-T signal........but with
> hackrf one sucks

Same as above. Also, note that a lot of people put a lot of work into
that hardware, and those are potentially the people that you want to
help you. Choice of words.

>       Expected behaviour
>
> after some research i guess that oscillator hackrf one is not accurate
> .it can should be calibrate?

Well. Not much research, then. I'm pretty sure that a HackRF's
oscillator should be just as good as the one of an RTL-dongle. But an
RTL dongle in TV reception mode does automatic frequency correction.
Again, you're probably not configuring the receiving software accordingly

> how we can calibrate hackrf one for different
> modulation....................

This question makes no sense. Also, more dots don't add sense.

>       Actual behaviour
>
> in real world i guess it can not calibrated in frequency.........

Heading and content don't align. Anyway, real-world receivers always
continously adjust frequency, because in this world, no two oscillators
are the same, physically.

>       Version information
>
> *Operating system*:
> debian os , gnuradio 3.7.12,linux
>

> why hackrf one not can received ? it has weakness in receiving? weak
> receiving can be related to ppm ?
>
> please help, any idea??? it can be related ADC?HackRFone has poor
> receiving why?

Yeah, come on, describe the problems you're having, and what you tried
to solve them.

Best regards,
Marcus