Hi,

well, the next step here would pretty clearly be going through the flow
graph and finding out where things don't work – you'd typically start
with something like a frequency or waterfall plot directly at the
receiver, and then look for packet errors, and so on. Use a Qt time sink
to look for clipping or too weak signals.

As we're not sitting in your lab, this might actually be pretty hard to
do remotely; that's the thing about debugging: you basically have to do
it till until you're experienced enough. We can only suggest things from
afar, but I think in the other threads we've been discussing the most
likely things already...

Best regards,

Marcus