Hi everyone,As part of my training duties, I hope to use GNU Radio to
demonstrate the concept of using I and Q for modulation and demodulation.I
am using V3.7 Windows 7 binaries for my platform.Everything is going well
except when I set the 'Audio source' to 2 output channels I get a:"
ValueError: port number 1 exceeds max of 0" error. (see file attached)
Example1.grc <http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n64308/Example1.grc>
Both channels in the sound card are working for other applications such as a
Software PC scope.Can somebody offer any suggestions please?RegardsRob.