> Hi Cristian,
>
> I'm a little confused: What do you mean with "find the codes"? You seem to
> know wifi_phy_hier.grc, so that *is* the definition of the hierarchical
> block. Could you elaborate on what source code you're looking for?

Thanks for your answer Marcus, I want to modify in that hierarchical block,
the variable Sensitivity as global.
[image: Imágenes integradas 1]
This parameter is no global, I mean, when I use the wifi_phy_hier.grc in
the transceiver.grc or tx.grc, etc, If I modify the parameter before launch
the simulation it is ok, the change has effect in the flowgraph, but if i
add a QT GUI Range, and I modify it after the beginning of the simulation
it doesn't have effect. Then I think the "set" of the parameter is no
global (thinking in OOP).

Besides, this parameter is used in the WiFi Sync Short, and i want to
modify this block to set that parameter as an input, and create another
block in which i'm going to include a fuzzy system to set the parameter
depending on other parameters.

But at the very first, I need to be able to modify the parameter Threshold
(sensitivity) globally.

[image: Imágenes integradas 2]

Thanks a lot for your time Marcus.

Best regards,