Hello GuysI want to have the uhd sink block in my flow graph automatically
cycle through a number of transmit gain values. I'm thinking of developing two
blocks, one which will take inĀ  a certain number of items and once it reaches a
certain value a message will be sent to another block which will send a command
to the uhd sink block to adjust the gain by a certain amount. I'm wondering if
I could accomplish this task by just creating a single block similar to the
"tagged stream to pdu" which takes in a stream of data and outputs a message.
ThanksTellrell