Dear all,

I translate the /gr-digital/examples/narrowband/digital_bert_tx.py and the
/gr-digital/examples/narrowband/digital_bert_rx.py python source codes to
GRC flow graphs. The objective is to get more graphical possibilities with
a GRC.  My flow graph gives a fine result of BER and SNR for DBPSK
modulation.
The problem is with the rotating points of my constellation. I think that
the rotation of my view comes from a lack of frequency synchronization, but
why I obtained a correct BER and SNR?
[image: Images intégrées 1]
You find attached to this message a constellation view obtained by my flow
graph.

Please could you explain me this  result or give an advice to improve the
obtained result?

Regards,

--
<http://www.ece.fr/>Rafik