When I use GRC 3792 , 'C:\\Work\\GRC_Work\\goodbin' works and
'C:\\Work\\GRC_Work\\badbin' fail

But after I install GRC 37111, both works well

Subject : Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FW: Re: File sink permission error on
Windows

Date : 2017-08-09 18:03:00

From : Marcus Müller <mueller@kitedu>

To : 김태영 <duck@radarnspacekr>

Cc :

How?

On 08/09/2017 04:31 AM, 김태영 wrote:

Thanks

Anyway I solve this issue with GRC 37111

Regards

Kim taeyeong

Windows

Date : 2017-08-09 00:17:28

From : Geof Nieboer <gnieboer@corpcommnet>

To : 김태영 <duck@radarnspacekr>

Cc : Geof Nieboer <gnieboer@corpcommnet>,
"Discuss-gnuradio@gnuorg" <discuss-gnuradio@gnuorg>

Kim,

Ok, I'm feeling somewhat confident that this is a unicode or slash issue
The character you said is your path separator appears in my email client as
a W with a horizontal line through it, but when I cut/pasted that character,
it became a back slash Interesting

But I think that fact it ends up as a back slash is the more important part,
So try using forward slashes instead of back slashes as a workaround
It's possible the file path parser is treating the back slash as a
character escape in Windows python, which might indicate why \\badbin
doesn't work but \\goodbin does, since \\b is a backspace escape
character

I will take a closer look later on, but try that to keep moving forward

Geof

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 2:35 AM, 김태영 <duck@radarnspacekr> wrote:

Geof

'goodbin' exist and no 'badbin'

The separator is \\ I confirm that by selecting some file on file sink block
file menu

How can I check if any unicode?

Regards

Kim taeyeong