Von: Sebastian
Gesendet: Montag, 28. August 2017 17:13
An: Marcus Müller
Betreff: AW: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using Correlate Estimation with hardware

Hi Marcus,

i attached the flowgraph to this mail. The constellation Modulator places the
tx_eob tag too early (sps*8/ ld(QPSK.arity()) ), which is fixed by using a
oot-module, delaying it.

Using BPSK instead of QPSK works fine, so I think the problem is located in the
way using the correlation estimator, but i am not sure about it.

I am looking forward to hearing from you and thank you in advance.

Sebastian