Hi all,

This is exactly what I wanted. Thank you! Also Nicolas-I want to downgrade
to check and make sure its not an issue with UHD, or a specific UHD
release. The flowgraph was made and used last spring, where it worked. The
only changes over the summer were a new computer and a new installation of
UHD. I want to check and verify its not one. There is a thread on the
usrp-users mailing list, that I made awhile ago and one I made on Monday
about this.

-Rich