Hello Neel,

Sounds great!

Do you have such workshop plans in Europe, probably in France/Germany.
Recently I attended the NI workshop on the same during ICC 2017 Paris, but
due to some reasons the agenda was not covered during the workshop. And it
was very short also.

I am very much interested in attending such detailed workshop. I request
you to plan :)

Regards
Sumit