Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your quick response. I didn't do anything with the clock sync
since I don't have gpsdo embedded on the N210 or any sync devices. I just
used the normal setting for usrp_source and usrp_sink. I set up the antenna
for  tx gain to 35 and rx_gain to 15. I assume the clock sync is the
problem. And for the sample rate, I used 2 Msps. For the flowgraph, I used
file source block for the data I want to transmit and source sink block to
receive the data. If the the sink nodes could receive the packets, I could
see and read the file from the source node. My program is in no GUI mode,
so I can only read the file. If the sink can receive the packets, I can
read the file without any errors. But sometimes it cannot receive any
packets. I am not sure. Perhaps it can receive the signal but cannot decode
the packets.

Thanks again for your feedbacks.

Kirianto