Thanks for reporting back, Vipin, and your creative solution. Sometimes
starting over is the way to go ;)
A strange note: the "rev-upgrade" logfile was clean; no errors or issues
found beyond the usual innocuous ones. I've no idea why port thought uhd
was broken the final run-through.
Anyway: Good catch on the gpsd issue; I'm glad we got it fixed quickly! You're
very welcome for the support! - MLD