Hello,

Regular as clockwork the new year has come and it is time to prepare for
GNU Radio Conference 2018! GRCon17 was another great success continuing
the trend of growing in size and scope. We had 40% more attendees than
in 2016 and 96.9% of attendees who responded to the survey gave the
event a four or five out of five overall rating. The survey also
provided some very useful feedback about what the best parts of the
conference were and how to even better serve the needs and wants of the
community.
Planning GRCon is a significant undertaking, and is only possible each
year because of our community volunteers. You can volunteer at a variety
of levels, taking on whatever responsibilities your time & availability
affords. It's a great experience, and a good opportunity to get more
deeply involved with the GNU Radio project & community.
If you are interested in joining the GRCon18 Committee, or have any
questions, please let us know by emailing gr...@gnuradio.org.
Thanks,
Derek