Hello everyone,
I was looking through the code of the gr-radar toolbox because I was
thinking about contributing to this toolbox for GSoc 18. I noticed the high
radar cross-section area for the simulations. This was also pointed out by
Martin Braun in is talk about the toolbox in FOSDEM 18. I was thinking
about a possible solution but turns out it is not possible due to the high
center frequency chosen in the simulation and the inverse square dependency
on it. Unless the cross section area is very large, the simulated reflected
signal is very weak. Can there be any other solution except maybe changing
the point-scatter model. I would request Martin Braun Stefan Waunch to
please also look into this..

Regards,
Suraj Hanchinal