Hello everyone,

The link was pointing to an older version. I have fixed the link. I need
some feedback on my proposal [0].

Some queries:
What exactly should I include in 'Implementation'? I have put generic
decoder code and sample code for optimal implementation of FEC codes
(specifically LDPC).

[0]
https://github.com/harshit4084/MyDoc/blob/master/gsoc2018_Harshit_Gupta.pdf
<https://rb.tc/33Z7W#https://github.com/harshit4084/MyDoc/blob/master/gsoc2018_Harshit_Gupta.pdf>