Hello Mehtap,

There will have some filter roll off as well, so the rule of thumb is to
have a margin in your sample rates. A safe margin is that your bandwidth of
interest be no more than 80% of the theoretical bandwidth of your sample
rate, so your recommended rate would be 62.5 MS/s. Helpfully 61.44 MS/s is
a common rate due to it being a telecom rate. That's only 1.7% off your
target, not a problem. One of the USB3 based SDRs would work in that case,
at least as far as sample rate goes.

Regards,
Derek