From: Brent Stapleton [mailto:brent.staple...@ettus.com]
Sent: Saturday, 12 May 2018 12:59 AM
To: Yeo Jin Kuang Alvin (IA)
Cc: discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Rx to tx GNU Radio

Hi Yeo,

Could you provide more details? Providing a GRC file would be helpful. What
kind of USRP are you using? What physical connections do you have on the
device? What version of GNU Radio are you using? From a high level, you should
be able to TX and RX simultaneously without error.

Best Regards,
Brent

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 1:02 AM, Yeo Jin Kuang Alvin (IA)