Hi Evans,

I believe the current GNU Radio installer on Windows includes its own full
local copy of Python. You will have to use that version of Python whenever
you are using GNU Radio. I don't have a Windows machine running at the
moment to check, but I believe that there are scripts included with the
installation for launching that Python environment.

Regards,
Derek