Thanks for the reply, Michael. As you said, I found a lot of discussions
about this topic, but no answers as to the solution of the issue.

Some things that I tried to change were the fft length (changed to 128 from
default 64), CRC length (32 to 64) and I changed the constant multiplier
block such that the abs() of the Tx waveform was < 1.0 approximately. All
with no luck, sadly.