Hello folks,

The GNU Radio Conference is coming up next month!

The Regular Registration ticket sales will end on Friday. More tickets
will be available up to and during the conference, but at Late
Registration rate, so register now if you know you're
going!https://www.gnuradio.org/grcon-2018/register/

The schedule and talk descriptions are on the website.
https://www.gnuradio.org/grcon-2018/schedule/
https://www.gnuradio.org/grcon-2018/speakers/

We are very excited about the workshops and tutorials which are being
run this year.* Introduction to the ADALM-PLUTO SDR, Linux's IIO, and
Open-Source
  Toolchains* Systems Programming on the IIO based radios within the IIO
Framework
* Introduction to FPGA Programming on the USRP Using the RFNoC Framework*
DVB-S2/X Block Party - DVB-S2 and DVB-S2X receivers in GNU Radio
* Overview of Machine Learning (ML) Applications using open-source
  ML/SDR tools in RF systems, Sensing and Navigation* Antenna Design and Analog
Frontend Considerations
* Open Source Licensing Workshop
* Fixing your first GNU Radio bug
https://www.gnuradio.org/grcon-2018/workshops/

Additionally there will be four community and development focused break
out sessions.* Heterogeneous Computing
* GNU Radio Educators Group
* Documentation
* SigMF Breakout Session
https://www.gnuradio.org/grcon-2018/workgroups/

We say it on the site, we'll say it at the conference, and I'll say it
every opportunity I have; Our amazing sponsors are essential to us being
able to run the conference every year. Their support lets us bring in
our keynote speakers, subsidize student attendees, have the talks
professionally recorded, and  numerous other parts of making the event
excellent and run smoothly. Particular thanks to SkySafe for sponsoring
the Monday night social event.https://www.gnuradio.org/grcon-2018/sponsors/

We'll have a few more announcements over the next weeks. The organizing
committee and GNU Radio project members very much look forward to seeing
many of you at the conference.