Hello GNURadio friends,

I'm trying to build a simple repeater that receives a 70MHz IF signal over
a cable and retransmits it at around 200MHz.  Essentially, I want to use an
SDR as a upconverter.  What's the best way to do this?  Do I just use a
sink and source block referring to the same SDR?  I have a bladeRF/xb200
and an Ettus B200 to choose from.  I tried the bladeRF/xb200 with Osmocom
src/sink blocks but Gnuradio throws an error when I try to run it.  It asks
if I forgot to specify nchan (number of channels?).   Thanks!

Dustin