Hello, Marcus.
First of all, I'm very grateful for your answer. But how I can make a
connection between the bits and the "baseband frequency values" that you
mentioned in the mail?
For example, I have a 000110 bit series for 4FSK. And then, I think I need
to pack into 2 bits like 00-01-10. But then how can I turn the bits to
appropriate form for implement the frequency modulation block? After that,
am I going to apply to the frequency modulation block for each group of
symbols? Can you share a flow chart for understand better? like file txt
---> packed --->frequency mod ----> sink.

 Yours sincerely.
-Batuhan Kaplan

Batu Kaplan <mozbet...@gmail.com>, 5 Mar 2019 Sal, 12:09 tarihinde şunu