Hello faisal:

You can either just use "File Sink" blocks to dump the raw data into files and
convert them to human-readable format using MATLAB/Octave (
https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/tree/master/gr-utils/octave ) later, or
write your own blocks (an embedded Python Block should be sufficient if the
data rate is low; you can find some tutorials on Google.
https://www.google.com/search?q=gnu+radio+embedded+python+block ).

Regards,
Kyeong Su Shin

________________________________
보낸 사람: faisal <faisal95alkath...@gmail.com> 대신 Discuss-gnuradio
<discuss-gnuradio-bounces+ksshin=postech.ac...@gnu.org>
보낸 날짜: 2019년 3월 13일 수요일 오전 12:31
받는 사람: Discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org
제목: [Discuss-gnuradio] Spectrum sensing using gnuradio + hackrf one

hello everyone........
can anyone help me i want to save data which comes from average block and
threshold block.
how can we save a date in text file or in an excel file?
i attched the grc.file please have a look at it.