Hello Everyone,
I have gone through the gr-fec API and the relevant code for the GSoC
project "Standardized high throughput FEC Code". I have also looked at the
past projects which implemented other FEC Codes along with their VOLK
Optimizations.
I intend to focus on the implementation of standardized LDPC Codes for my
project.
I wanted to know if the community has any particular modifications or
additions in mind with respect to LDPC Codes in gr-fec. I would then look
into them and start working on my proposal.

Thanking You,
Mayank.