Hello,

My name is Laura Jabr, and I am a freshman undergraduate at Rice University
in Houston, Texas.  I’m studying computer science and mathematics and I am
excited to contribute to GSoC this summer.

We recently learned about analog to digital conversion in my computer
engineering class and about a research group at Rice researching DPD, and I
found it quite interesting! I’m interested in working with DPD this summer
and I have a lot of experience working in Python thus far, and I’m willing
to learn other languages if necessary.

Because I’m just starting out, I don’t have any experience with GNU Radio,
but I have been going through the tutorials and the GRC. I’m eager to learn
more about this project and provide a meaningful contribution related to
DPD this summer.

Best,

Laura Jabr