Hi all -

The Berkeley SETI Institute and Breakthrough Listen are hosting a hackathon
at the Allen Telescope Array the week of May 13th, and would like to invite
members of the GNU Radio community who wish to participate to attend the
event. You can read more about the objectives and topics, as well as a high
level agenda, on their sign-up form, here:

https://goo.gl/forms/YMRWxQrxBQFNSFA72

Space is very limited at the facility, so please **only** register for the
event if you truly intend to be there. Claiming a spot you don't intend to
use might preclude someone else from attending.

Please feel free to share the link with anyone you think might be
interested! If you have any questions, let me know, and I can't answer
them, I'll connect you to the SETI team.

Cheers,
Ben