Hi Glen -

We’ve put our event detection on three Raspberry Pi 3B +
> for confirming events in the forward direction (not side lobes).

Wow, this is really cool. Thanks so much for sharing!

> I have a 8 GB image .iso that I could put on line this weekend.
> Where is appropriate for such large files?  We installed everything
> on one Pi then just copied the image to the other SD cards.

That would be excellent! Storage & bandwidth are indeed tough, though.

We (GNU Radio) pay for storage on Google's cloud servers, and we could host
it there. Do you have a Google account? If so, and you can upload the image
to a Google Drive account and share it with me, I should be able to easily
replicate it over to GNU Radio's storage.

Cheers,
Ben