My suggestion at this point is to take the -exact- "work" code from a block
that seems to be causing this memory issue and move it into a test program as a
subroutine. Then, from "main" create a replicated set of calls to this "work"
and see what happens. The goal here is to remove the GR part of the coding,
reducing the code-at-issue to its minimum to show the issue -- or, not show the
issue in which case we know it's GR, somehow. - MLD