Hello,

Recently I update the system using apt-get update and apt-get upgrade, then
I noticed the block tree panel in my GRC was completely disappeared. When I
click the search button or use view setting, it never showed up. Remove
GNUradio and reinstall did not fix this problem at all. And when I run grc
I never see error occurred, I can still use blocks by copy in flow graphs
or write into files, but I can never import blocks from block tree panel.

Does anyone have the same issue? And how could I fix it? My os is Ubuntu
16.04 and GNUradio version is 3.7.10.2(I tried different versions and this
one is current version). Thanks.

Best regards,
Ziang