Hi,
I'm using a USRP205mini-i. I followed the YouTube tutorial online on how to
build a FM receiver. I execute the flow graph, and all I hear is very
choppy and high pitched audio coming from my computer's speaker (i see
aUaUaU and an occasional O. I know this has to to with the input/output
frequency being to fast/slow). I can make out the radio station I'm tuned
in, but not very clearly. When listening to the .wav file produced, it
sounds perfectly normal. I did change the audio sink sample rate to 48kHz
and the wave file sink to 68kHz instead of keeping it at the original in
the tutorial. Any suggestions or ideas as to how to fix this?

--
Sara Kim
University of Maryland, Class of 2020