Hi all,
​
You can find my weekly report
here<https://b0wen-hu.github.io/2019/06/09/GSoC-weekly-report-P1W2/>(https://b0wen-hu.github.io/2019/06/09/GSoC-weekly-report-P1W2/).​

​
The following content is the abstract  of report, please find the full report
at the link above.​
​
##Progress this week​
I have completed and test the code of Shell_cmd and Shared_lib this week, and I
construct most part of the code of Verilog_data but have not test it yet. You
can find them
here<https://github.com/B0WEN-HU/gr-verilog/tree/structure/include>(https://github.com/B0WEN-HU/gr-verilog/tree/structure/include)
 in their folders.
​
Since this week I was moving my development environment from Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
to Ubuntu 19.04, I did most of the code on my laptop, so I just push them onto
GitHub yesterday. Shell_cmd Shared_lib and Verilog_data are relatively
independent parts, so it did not cause too many troubles.​
​
Verilog_data is significantly complicated than Shell_cmd or Shared_lib, so I
would like to post an extra report to explain how this class was implemented,
in a few days. I am not sure whether this is the appropriate way to implement
the class, but this is the best method that I can come up with.
​
​
##Plan next week​
I will post a report to explain how Verilog_data was implemented, and some
details about how the shared library would work with Verilog_data in my vision.
​
##Issue(s)​
I leave the Verilog_data::parse_port unfinished, this would originally be the
work I planed on the timeline next week, but I will have my final exam in the
next week. I will still try my best not to left behind the schedule though.
​
The Verilog_data::parse_port will be a tough problem I suppose, I have
mentioned it sevral times, I plan to parse the port information from the
Verilator-generated cpp file rather than the original verilog file. I do not
know whether it is a good decision, so I leave the flexibility for future
modifications.
​
​
Best regards,​