On 10/07/2019 05:25 PM, Mark Wagner wrote:
Yeah, here's a basic example of the flowgraph

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 11:17 AM Marcus D Leech <patchvonbr...@gmail.com <mailto:patchvonbr...@gmail.com>> wrote:

     Could you share a minimal flow graph that displays the issue?

    Sent from my iPhone

    <mailto:m2wag...@eng.ucsd.edu>> wrote:

    > Hey everyone,
    >
    > I'm trying to transmit from the TX/RX port of a USRP while
    receiving from RX2 but I'm getting a 'device already claimed'
    error message. Here are some details:

    > My USRP sink block uses multiple USRP addresses, i.e.
    >
    > "addr0=192.168.1.2,addr1=192.168.2.2,addr3=192.168.3.2,..."
    >
    > and each address goes to a different USRP in an array. I want to
    transmit a calibration tone across the array from the TX channel
    of the first USRP (addr0), but when I add a USRP source block it
    gives a 'device already claimed' message. This doesn't happen when
    I make individual USRP sink blocks for each USRP in the array.

    > Unfortunately if I separate my devices into several USRP sink
    blocks I can't guarantee the devices will be synched to the PPS.
    Is there a workaround for this?

    > -Mark
    >
    > --
    > Mark Wagner
    > University of California San Diego
    > Electrical and Computer Engineering

Mark Wagner
University of California San Diego
Electrical and Computer Engineering

Could you give more details of your hardware configuration. Are these N210s? X310s?

Also, I'll note that 32K as a sample rate is well below what is normally supported--do the start-up messages complain about that?