Hello,
I am having issues calculating BER following the guided PSK demodulation
tutorial. While the processing delay is 58 samples as shown in the tutorial, if
I change out the channel model for USRP sink/sources, or even change the
modulation/demodulation objects to QAM, the delay changes. I understand that I
could embed a barker code or some other such a prior sequence and correlate for
that, but the native blocks im finding as well as online suggestions are very
vague and difficult to implement. If anyone has suggestions as to how to
estimate this sample delay no matter the application, I would be very grateful.
Best,
Kyle McClintick
  • delay McClintick, Kyle W.