I vote we follow Sebastian's suggestion. Best regards, Jeff Wallace
-------- Original message --------From: Sebastian Müller <gse...@gmail.com>
Date: 2/4/20  1:21 PM  (GMT-03:00) To: discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org Subject: Slack
alternatives Hi all,as you might know, Slack has become a very frequently used
tool for communication in the project.Tbh, I never understood the hype around
Slack (not the form of communication but the specific software). It deletes our
old messages and takes up a ridiculous amount of RAM. Are there any people
interested on switching to an alternative, like Mattermost [1]? I’m not deep in
the topic, but from what I’ve heard it’s like Slack, but self-hosted,
open-source and free.[1] https://mattermost.com/Sebastian
Müllergse...@gmail.com  PGP ID DC2AA3EE