Hello all,

I'm new to gnuradio and SDR so I hope there isn't something obvious I'm
missing.  I'm trying to get a packet based system set up.  I'm using
gnuradio 3.7 and UHD 3.14 that I cross compiled and loaded onto two E312s.

I'm trying to use the uhd_packet_tx and uhd_packet_rx examples as a staring
point.  I made the necessary modifications to run it as a non-gui
flowgraph, but left all the variables untouched.  Both the flow graphs run,
but:

   - the Tx flow graph shows an initial tG flag and then a  U flag after
   every burst (which I understand has something to do with tag offsets
   mismatching https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/issues/1976)
   - The Rx flow graph immediately starts outputing O flags, and no packets
   are recieved.

I've tried playing around with the frequency and sampling rates without
much success.

Any help on where to start would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Cameron