Thanks for pointing that out Jeff.  The way the usrp_packet_rx example
works is with a multiply_const block just before the packet_rx (where the
corr_est block lives) that by default is multiply by zero.  So wouldn't we
automatically get that /0?

Is divide by zero a common cause for flowgraphs to freeze?  Is that what
return code -15 is?

Thanks,
Cameron