From: "Aditya Arun Kumar" <adityaarunkumar...@gmail.com>
To: "Maitry Raval" <maitry.ra...@azistaaerospace.com>
Cc: "discuss-gnuradio" <discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2020 11:46:32 AM
Subject: Re: Issue in file sink block

Ok, thanks.

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 11:28 AM Maitry Raval < [
mailto:maitry.ra...@azistaaerospace.com | maitry.ra...@azistaaerospace.com ] >
wrote:

Hello,

Please ignore the previous grc file. please find attached the correct grc file.

With Best Regards,
Maitry Raval,
R& D engineer|Azista Industries Pvt Ltd| 079-40605800| [
http://www.azistaaerospace.com/ | www.azistaaerospace.com ]