Marcus,

Yes it was all coming out of the same uhd_source object.  I think I was
able to resolve the issue for now by setting the "Sync" parameter to
"unknown PPS" which I *believe* is using the White Rabbit Ethernet based
timing synchronization which we have connected at one of the SFP ports,
though I need to dig in a bit more into the API.

I agree 20 ms is *HUGE*; is it unexpected even without an external timing
source?  Should I still be concerned?

Thanks,
Cameron