Hello,

I am implementing a packet communication based on the examples at
gr-digital/examples/packet. Using packet-rx.grc as a reference with a
single-carrier scenario, I am trying to change de "Output SPS" of the
Poyphase Clock block from 1 to 2. That means two samples per symbol. I
 then set "Items per symbol" to 2  at the block Header/Payload Demux
"Output Format" from "Symbols" to "Items" (following the example at ttps://
wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Header/Payload_Demux). However, when doing
this, the output format changes and I get the error "Source IO size 16 does
not match sink IO size 8" when connecting with the next step. I understand
that now both samples are together in a vector as in the OFDM case. So I
guess I need some kind of serializer to put the two samples back in a row.
However, I have tried that with the block Vector to Stream unsuccessfully.

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance,

Álvaro