Hey Everyone,

   I'm trying to convert an ordinary list of 1 and 0, created from RECOMMENDED
STANDARD CCSDS 131.0-B-3 to AList, which would be executable in GNURadio 3.8.x.

   I have used Software for LDPC codes (Software for Low-Density Parity-Check
Codes (toronto.edu)) to convert binary files to alist, but it didn't work as
intended.

   Also, I have found browsing the internet this GitHub page with a lot of
alists already prepared, unfortunately, there is not a specific matrix, for
which I'm looking for (gnuradio/gr-fec/ldpc_alist at master · gnuradio/gnuradio
· GitHub).

   I have tried to look through all the mail regarding this topic, but it was
not much of help. Nobody has asked a similar question yet.

   My question is if there is someone who has experiencing creating ALists for
GNU - Maybe different software that I mentioned. Or if it's possible to convert
binary file matrix to alist.

   I will post updates.

   Thanks.