Thank You for the help and suggestions.

Anton Dobler is your port of vis3d to 3.8 available somewhere on Github? I
tried to look for your fork but didn't find it. (The only thing having the
modification in regard to 3d plot was:
https://github.com/chrisruk/gr-inspector , but it has some problems after
install like: *AttributeError: module 'inspector' has no attribute
'vis3d_vf*', even after sudo ldconfig and so on)
Your port/implementation would be very useful to start from with 3D in GR.

Martin Braun, gr-specest will save me a lot of time so that I can focus on
understanding what is going on inside.

Kind regards,
Marcin Wachowiak