Hi all,

I'm working on a project to reverse-engineer the data format used by an old
navigation system called Datatrak. I've got a project page on my website
about it: https://www.philpem.me.uk/datatrak/start

The data is sent by phase-modulating a ~133kHz or ~146kHz (longwave)
carrier at a very slow rate -- the modulating wave is sinusoidal, either
37.5Hz or 50Hz depending on the part of the signal being sent. The signal
bandwidth is about 200Hz.

I've been given some single-channel WAV format recordings from LW SDR
receivers, 44100Hz sample rate, with a LO frequency of 128kHz. Sadly
they're not I-Q recordings. I'd like to try and demodulate the signals in
these recordings to recover the 64 bits of "Goldcode" synchronisation code
(from the Trigger slot) and the 128 bits of Clock signal (from the Clock
slot). I already know what the Goldcode value should be.

Can anyone suggest a way I could do this with Gnuradio/GRC or some other
tool?

I figure I need to convert the WAV file into a complex (I-Q) signal, mix
the signal of interest down to baseband, then filter it with a 200Hz
bandpass filter. I'm not sure what I need to do after that to recover the
modulating phase signal.

Thanks,
--
Phil.