Hello everyone,

I tried multiplying the signal with a complex conjugate of itself and then
taking a moving average. The log10 is taken to convert to dB. I also used
Probe signal and function signal to get my signal power value as a
variable. Yet the value of my variable is not changing (it's always the
default value). What did I do wrong? Can anyone help me please?

You will find my flowgraph attached.

Thank you all for your help.

Best regards
Rachida