Yes933_10_12_20212nd.csv
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tEaxr9bQICfDm-Uu6nIfGcLSQd6Rfb1Z/view?usp=drive_web>
HI all, My name is Zen Chen , a GNU radio Novice and I tried to create an
account on the GNU Radio .org website to post my questions on the mailing
list however I could not . I am using GNU radio and Hack RF 1 to design a
power spectrum analyser and I am using the attached flowgraph to and python
script to give me the attached CSV file however , the results (FFT connect
to file sink) is to large to be contained in a single excel file . Is there
a problem in my GNU Radio Flowgraph?

Regards,
Chong Zhi
import numpy
import time

     f = numpy.fromfile(open(r"C:\Users\zench\Documents\Yes933FFT"),dtype=numpy.complex64)

      numpy.savetxt(r"C:\Users\zench\Documents\Yes933_10_12_2021.csv", f, delimiter=",")