Hi,

What would be the preferred method of installing gnuradio on OSX 10.15.7 on
Macbook Pro 2019 with support for limesdr via soapysdr.

I have two environments in linux (gnuradio 3.8 on ubuntu 18.04, and
gnuradio 3.10 on ubuntu 21.10) with soapysdr + limesdr which are working
well, but I am very inexperienced in anything mac/osx related.

The documentation suggests installing on mac via macports and the
instructions seem straightforward, but they are unclear on whether soapysdr
will also be installed which could allow interfacing with limesdr.

So, I'll wait for a reply on this thread before I begin installing. I have
installed xquartz through the dmg file.

Best,
Anish